Accounting is the foundation of a successful company; it manages the finances of a company, provides an overview of its actual financial status and current trends while also helping to draw up plans for the future. Keeping the finances in order is essential for the manager when preparing financial statements, but it is also the mainstay for understanding and evaluating the state of affairs. Well managed reporting improves your credit worthiness and helps plan resources better.
Accountancy is a very specific area that requires professional qualifications, but generally it is not among the main activities of an enterprise. It is vital for an undertaking to focus on customers, product development, management and other activities that produce added value.
We will help you focus on your main operations by providing trustworthy and professional accounting services from expert accountants.Request a personal offer
Advantages of accounting services
- Professional and highly qualified staff, who take into account the needs and possibilities of your company.
- Reliable partner, taking care that all statements are prepared correctly and submitted on time.
- Competent advice on taxes and how to optimise taxes.
- The service includes the necessary software and licences.
- Savings by making it unnecessary to spend time on hiring and training your own accountant, his/her wages and expenses.
- Discreet and secure, ensuring compensation through professional liability for any damages caused by accountancy.
We are a trustworthy accounting partner
- Experience – we have extensive experience in various business areas: construction, real estate, production, tourism, trade, transport, catering, and non-profit organisations.
- Trust – we have many loyal customers who have been relying on us for years. Our customer base includes more than 200 companies.
- Professional expertise – we consistently provide training opportunities for our staff and ensure that our accountants are aware of any changes in legislation.
- Security – to ensure 100 % reliability we have liability insurance coverage in the amount of EUR 150 000.
More than just an accountant
- Numbers, data and calculations on their own do not provide sufficient value for a company. Numbers are only useful when they are understood. We will explain to you the meaning of the figures and help you make better decisions.
- Accounting will be efficient and precise. With us you can rest assured that you will incur no extra costs due to inefficient or erroneous accounts or incorrectly entered transactions.
- Your questions will be answered! The extensive experience of our accountants will provide answers to any financial questions, no matter what your field of operations is. We know what we are doing!
An accountant is almost like a family doctor to a company. You want your accountant to be competent and qualified, to avoid any costs and problems caused by mistakes in accounts.
How much does the accounting service cost?
Our rates are based on a fixed monthly fee that includes the rental of SAF accounting software, tax counselling and founding a new company, when necessary. Our basic principle is not to add any additional charges to the agreed monthly fee (for example no additional fees apply to annual reports or other additional tasks). The price of the accounting service depends on the volume of work, which differs with every customer. A new monthly fee is negotiated in case of notable changes in the volume of work.
The price of the accounting service depends on:
- The volume of work (number of documents)
- Special tasks required by the customer (specific reports, daily transactions, etc.)
The monthly fee for the accounting service includes:
- Entering the source documents
- Statements to the Estonian Tax and Customs Board
- Reports to the Statistics Office
- General financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss account, etc.)
- Timely submission of annual report
If you would like to know the exact price, we would first need to analyse the specific needs and requirements of your company.Request a personal offer